Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Back in Melaka..My Burfday Celebration Part2 (with beloved family)

Here it goes for my 2nd part of my burfday celebration with my Beloved family!! On the 14th June (my burfday),i went back to my home sweet home!!
my dad gave me a very BIG surprise on that day..
guess what??


MYVI car??




...........................


Handphone??


............................................................


.................................................................
laptop??

......................................................


...............................


..............................


hahaha...curious neh??
He brought me to Renaissance Hotel!!!
my god!!

i love it to bit
ssss.. thank u so much,Daddy!!!!hehehe


Before the dinner,here comes my 3rd burfday cake from my cute yet pretty little cuz,CARRIE!!!
hehehee...love it!!



Daddy,Mummy and Mama!!



Rye!!

RENAISSANCE HOTEL!!


BURFDAY GIRL!!!

MY DADDY!!!






This is my 4th Burfday cake of the year!!!



Lastly,camwhoring!!!
after the dinenr,we headed to Jonker Street!!!
wee!!!wat a sweet burfday celebration this year!!
with frens and family are the best!!







No comments: