Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My 19th burfday celebration

WOW!!!how fast time has flown..
im officially 19 years old now!!
on the 13th June 2008,my frens have celebrated for me after we sat for our very last paper,which is Biology..
i was so surprised that they've planned this party when all of us were busy preparing for our exams..really very touching siut!!
ok..let me tell u how was it like on that day..

After the bio paper,most of my classmates wished me 'Happy Birthday,Pey Ling'!!
So,i juz thank them for wishing loh..
i took my bags along and decided to go back to hostel with my frens..(lou shi,Lihui,Jess and Soo Cheng)
but,they're trying not to let me noe that they're having a party for me..
pity them...hehehe..

they told me to go out for dinner straight away from the exam hall..so.i agreed with them

Then,Lou shi asked me whether izzit alrite to have our dinner in Pizza Hut..of course is alrite for me..afterall,our exam is over.so is alrite for us to have a good meal after a hard day rite??hehehe..
So,we headed to Pizza Hut..
Upon reaching,i saw Wei Nan,Wen Wen and few of my classmates..i thought we coincidentally met them there..i went to greet them and i came to noe that they're there to celebrate my birthday...
i was so shocked!! my god!!!
never in my life to have such a lot of ppls to celebrate my burfday..
hehee....19th birthday!!!so sweet!!!
thank u so much for everything!!!!muahhhxxx!!!!
ok...let the pics do the talking then...hehe





My 1st burfday cake, lasagne with 19 candles on it..and not to forget,My BESTIES!!



After our dinner at Pizza Hut,we headed to A&W for the 2nd burfday cake,WAFFLE!!haha..thank u so much for everything!!!muhahahxxx!!!there're a lot of pics taken at Pizza Hut actually,but most of the pics are all with my frens...so,i'll post those pic which i got it from Matthew,alright?hehe



No comments: